Design a library to care take the audience who is now retired from their professions and are Sociologists, Physiologists and Economists.
The design should have;
- Sufficient space to attain their interest in coming to the library and so providing them chance to set the environment and governing it according to their choices under a certain administration which will award them with pension for their time and participation.
- Certain sections as for reading, meeting rooms, stack areas etc.
- Spaces which will allow them to have certain important discussions or presentation or general group reading.
- Space for 5000 books and manuscripts, each sections should cover at least 1500 books based on the interest of people coming to the library.
- Calm and informative environment.
- Cafeteria/restaurant for at least 50 people and out of it 20 should be those who enjoys eating/drinking coffee while reading.
- An efficient system to control noise.